Friday, February 3, 2017

2016 is already over?



                                 Image taken from http://www.chancescoggins.com/up-ahead-on-the-road-less-traveled

The year 2016 for me was quite an eye opening year. I sometimes feel like I was watching my life unfold while I sat in another room looking on.  I've learn a lot about myself, my environment and people and also made important decisions. One of those important decision was I decided to go to Graduate school, another decision was I travel more and took less photos.

I know taking less photos was a bit selfish but sometimes one has to be selfish I think. I instead learn to enjoy what I saw with my eyes, I did it old school and instead took mental photos. The problem however is that I can't share my beautiful scenes with you. I only have them in my head. The year 2016 is now long gone and not its 2017, a brand new year full of unlimited possibilities.

Thank you for not giving up on me, I surely didn't. Welcome again to my journey as I continue on this road if endless possibilities of enjoying life and everything nice. I promise I will keep sharing my beautiful images and photos with the world, you deserve to see time as it happen and changes.


No comments:

Post a Comment